Wonderful Poem about 9-11!

Tue Sep 10 18:14:29 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
September 10, 2002

Hello Everyone -
I hope you took the time to read the lovely poem which Tini Pel wrote
in SignWriting...

http://cyberjer.com/signpoet/pg14.htm

It is almost like a saga or short story - I really enjoyed reading it
quickly and I had a good cry! You did a lovely job, Jerry! I like
your animated flag, and the beautiful flowers -

Congratulations to you both!

Val ;-)