Word-Descriptions Posted on Web

Tue Sep 10 20:53:39 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
September 10, 2002

Dear SignWriting List Members, and Charles:
Thank you for the question below, Charles. I have now posted the Word
Descriptions on the web. Go to SymbolBank:

SymbolBank
http://www.SignBank.org/symbolbank

There you will see three new buttons...which will take you to the
Word Descriptions etc,,,

SSS-2002 Visual Listing is one of those buttons. Click on that button
and it will take you to the SSS-2002 that shows you the exact
positions of those Word Descriptions.

Yes, Charles, I have enough work creating 14,000 GIFs...right now I
have 12,000 done. That is why I had to limit the amount of symbols in
SSS-2002.

That is why every couple of years I will post a new sequence with
more symbols added...There are many movement symbols missing from the
SSS-2002 also, but we have plenty to work with and most of those
symbols are DanceWriting of MovementWriting related -

So just include your Brazilian handshape in your sequence in your
dictionary - that way no one is deprived ...

Val ;-)