SignBank Menu Translation

Wed Sep 11 20:45:26 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
September 11, 2002

Dear SW List:
Our programmer created three special editing grids for me, so that I
can enter the different languages into the database. Once entered,
the languages show up as an automatic part of the menus....

Here is an example of the entry of the English-USA grid. Notice there
are also icons that can be specially created in each Sign Language,
but for right now, I am working on the spoken languages for each
country -

You can see this entire file on the web:

US Menu
http://signbank.org/menus/menusUS.html