Japan: SignBank Menu Translations

Thu Sep 12 03:02:49 UTC 2002

>Hmmmm??  What I did was copy and paste from the previous post, and then add
>the missing translation for "fill". That's all I did differently. That one
>went straight to you--today's went via the list. That's the only difference
>I can think of.
>
>Mark

You just answered the problem!! of course that makes sense...and your
last message was garbage too...You see, I am using Mac OS X on my
home computer...so when you sent directly to me privately, I received
it clean and clear in Japanese - that is why I love Mac OS X...it
such a wonderful operating system!

But when you sent the Japanese script through the List...that is
going through older software run by ListServe software, and it is not
OS X! So if you want to send it directly to me that is
fine...OR...make a JPEG or GIF for the List - The List needs GIFs or
JPEGS for universal reading of non Roman alphabetic scripts -