No subject

Hector Devia hdevias at TUTOPIA.COM
Tue Apr 1 04:42:06 UTC 2003

Sw list:

I am having some difficult writing the sign for "To create" or "To make". It seems be a loan sign from ASL but the Colombian form has some changes becoming a new sign.

By the writing form of ASL can conclude that "to make" sign is performed by two strikes and it do not move in the space; the Colombian Sign have the same handshape but it rub in a line forward with a wrist flexing movement and moves in the space, both hands are together.

I would like to write a shorter form in order to indicate the proximity to the shoulder.

What do you feel about my versions? Are they ok? Or is there another way to write it?

Thank You

Hector Devia