Colombian Sign for CREATE

Thu Apr 3 15:17:12 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
April 3, 2003

Thank you, Hector, for this question - I will answer next message....

Hector Devia from Colombia wrote:
I am having some difficulty writing the sign for "CREATE". By the
writing in ASL I can conclude that the sign is performed by two strikes
and it does not move in space... The Colombian sign has the same
handshape but it rubs in a line forward with a wrist flexing movement
and moves in the space, both hands are together. I would like to write
a shorter form indicating the proximity to the shoulder. What do you
feel about my versions? Are they ok? Or is there another way to write
it?