Colombian Sign for CREATE

Sat Apr 5 15:15:28 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
April 5th, 2003

On Friday, April 4, 2003, at 12:53 PM, Victor Brown wrote:
> I'm curious how you would write 'make/creer' to show a "row-of-things
> being-made" or "making things all-day" and third, "making it
> over-and-over" Thanks, Victor

Hello Everyone, and Victor...
All that can be written. Want to try to write it yourself first,
Victor? Write it in SignWriting, either with the SignWriter DOS
program, or by hand, and then attach your version as a GIF file or JPEG
to the List...then we can compare notes...And if anyone else wants to
write it too, please do!!...Val ;-)