Please review this sign spelling

Fri Apr 11 14:25:15 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
April 11, 2003

To SW Listers, and Stuart!
Thank you for this question...Your SignWriting is excellent for a
movement that moves forward while the hand makes two humps up and
forward and over...But your word description is different . Your words
say "movement with a rotation of wrist going forward and back several
times"...So is there some movement going back as well as forward? Right
now it is only going forward...Val ;-)