sss-2002

Tue Apr 15 18:23:59 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
April 15, 2003

> On Saturday, April 12, 2003, Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa wrote:
>> Or am I confused about the group 02-08?

The attached GIF shows symbol 02-08, which is a large category of
symbols...once you find the first example in SignBank 7, you can use
the arrows to the right, near the words Symbol-At A-Glance, to move
forward or back, symbol group by symbol group...so SignBank 7 is a
useful tool for discussing the SSS.

Now that I see the symbol you mean, I understand your question and I
will try to explain symbol 02-08 to you in a separate email message...