Happy Easter

Tini Pel tinipel at ONLINK.NET
Wed Apr 23 01:06:39 UTC 2003

Hello Valerie and list,

Charles wrote:
Well, Easter that I know of is an "E" in an arc parallel to Christmas which
is a "C" hand in an arc.  Unfortunately, my SW package is not working right
now so i'm having to describe it in words.

Charles is right but I have seen from a deaf person in our area, he uses the sign of Spring then turned the hand around into a E. Exactly the same as Stephan has spelled it on his Easter card. It is a beautiful sign and it gives a good feeling doing it.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. A time to reflect and contemplate.

Blessings,
Tini.