Letter From Bangladesh Deaf Association

Deaf Action Committee dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Thu Apr 3 01:18:46 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
April 02, 2003

Dear SignWriting List Members:
Would you like to correspond with Deaf people in Bangladesh? If so,
please write to Mr. Murshed. His email message, and email address is
below...smile...Val ;-)

-----------------------------

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Murshed" <smurshed at bttb.net.bd>
> Date: Wed Apr 2, 2003  3:47:54 AM US/Pacific
> To: <Dac at SignWriting.org>
> Subject: Letter From Bangladesh for Friend.
>

> Thursday,April 03 2003
>

> Dear Sir,
>
> l would like to inform you that l am one of member of World Federation
> of the Deaf of Finland and  l am a General Secertary of the Mymensingh
> Deaf Association of Bangladesh. l received a List of many E-mail Deafs
> in different countries from lnternet to l can understand for you know?
> ln this connection l would like to know the name of your country/city
> through E-mail. would you please let me know From address of your Deaf
> Association through your E-mail to me ? l lntend to Friends/ Penpals
> of relationship among the Deaf of the world. l am sending my Fax and
> E-mail and hoping your contact through these numbers. Please can
> kindly information help me.
> Thanking you,
>

> Yours Sincerely
>

> MD.SARAWR MURSHED