SERBIA: SignWriting Literacy Project

Wed Apr 30 17:59:41 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
April 30, 2003

From: Vinko Vuksanovic <dr_vinko at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Apr 30, 2003  10:55:13  AM US/Pacific
To: Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org>
Subject: Re: Books

Ms.Sutton,
I cannot express the excitement and happiness on the
support you are so unselfishly offering. This will
mean a lot to so many children in Serbia. Up on your
request I will, as soon as the Labor day holiday
weekend is over, get in touch with one or more of the
teachers at the school. I will also, once again, speak
to the Director of the school and once again but this
time with the ace in hand seek her full support. Don't
get me wrong, Director was willing to support me but
but I did something that is not common: I offered to
help as well as the desire to volunteer. This
something that is not an every day occurence. People
here shun and run away from anyone that is "different
from usual". It's a very sad reality. After the
Holidays you will have the full information about the
school, number of students in each grade, etc.
Once again THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Vinko