SERBIA: SignWriting Literacy Project

Vinko Vuksanovic dr_vinko at YAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 30 18:56:25 UTC 2003

Dear All,
Happy to be in a caring company. I really have to say
that I cannot express my excitement on the support I
am receiving. I would like to ask everyone to please
use my first name. My colleagues at work, patients,
and strangers can only use Dr. Vuksanovic but you I
consider to be my FRIENDS so Vinko will be just fine.
Val, yes I have received a correspondence from Stefan
with whom I'm in touch. We can make a the world
abetter place only with LOVE AND RESPECT towards the
fellow men and under God we are all equal.

The school for Deaf and Hearing impaired children is
in Jagodina, and please bear with me for I am new at
this. I must say that my initial visit to the school
was selfish but after seeing all those wonderful
children and the respect that they show towards each
other while one is signing was something that touched
me very deeply. Thanks once again.

And yes, holidays for some but not for others. This is
so much more rewarding than spending useless time some
place else.
Vinko