A message for Jerry, Tini and Cecilia Flood ;-)

Mon Aug 4 16:19:19 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
August 4, 2003

Dear SW List, Jerry, Tini and Cecilia!

THANK YOU Jerry, for your wonderful new web site...

Children to Children
http://cyberjer.com/signkids

As you know, Cecilia Flood was traveling the whole month of July, and
Cecilia missed our List conversations about Pen Pals, and about your
new site, Jerry -

I spoke with Cecilia on the phone yesterday, and we talked for at least
an hour! There was soooo much to share, that I never got the chance to
tell Cecilia about the Pen Pal Club....so Cecilia...if you are reading
this....please write to Tini and Jerry (their email addresses are at
the bottom of this email message)...because we are all hoping that
maybe some of your students in the Albuquerque Public Schools, would
want to write Pen Pal letters in SignWriting to other children around
the world?...and Jerry has setup a new site just for that
communication...

Do you think you could talk to the team of SignWriting teachers in
Albuquerque about this? They will need to coordinate with Jerry...the
students could read the Pen Pal letters that Jerry has posted on the
web on the Pen Pal web page, written by other students around the
world...and then they could write back in SignWriting...and then either
the teacher or the students themselves would send their SignWriting
letter to Jerry as an attached file, and then Jerry would post the
letters through the web...with Jerry's help (God bless you, Jerry! ;-)

I can imagine, Cecilia, that you have a huge amount of email, after
being away for one month, but hopefully you can wade through the pile
to answer this one....

Many thanks and I hope this works for the new school year, that starts
next Monday in Albuquerque!

Val ;-)
858-456-0098
Sutton at SignWriting.org