SW archives on the LinguistList! My two favorite lists together!!

Tue Aug 5 23:54:54 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
August 5, 2003

Dear SW List -
I just got this message from an enthusiast of the Linguists List...I
agree it is a wonderful development for SignWriting, to be among so
many esteemed lists!

I guess we have always been a little bit "on the edge" of academia, but
that was actually good for me personally, because it gave me the
freedom to try new ideas without as many restrictions on me...but of
course, we always will need people at the universities to test
SignWriting to validate its existance...and I suspect that will be
happening more in the future....Thanks for the message below...  Val ;-)

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, this message came in from a friend...