AW: LESSONS...New Way To Join the SW List...

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Tue Aug 19 20:06:59 UTC 2003

Hi Valerie,

great idea. Thank you for that! I will show this in my workshops and
presentations

Stefan;-)

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List [mailto:SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA]Im Auftrag von
Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Montag, 18. August 2003 20:47
An: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Betreff: LESSONS...New Way To Join the SW List...

SignWriting List
August 18, 2003

LESSONS...New Way To Join the SW List...

Do you have friends who would like to join the SignWriting List? Now
there is an easier way to join...Go to:

SignWriting List Archives Home

and click on "How to Join"... We now have a new web page for joining
our List, provided by the Linguist List site (see diagram below)...You
just fill in your name and email address, and your information is sent
to Listserve for you...