AW: Mouthings- question for Stefan

Tue Aug 19 20:54:42 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
August 19, 2003

Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
> I can offer a complete list for the Mundbild-symbols that are defined
> for
> German signlanguage ;-))

Dear SW List and Stefan....
Smile...That would be wonderful...I would love to learn
MundbildSchrift, or at least see some diagrams that have some English
to explain it a little...I hope you can post the symbols and some
lessons to the List when you have time, Stefan...Thanks for the
offer...;-)

I look forward to more discussions about facial expressions in DGS
too...but first let's learn MundbildSchrift, so later we can compare
and grasp the differences...

This will be fun!!