e-mail viruses

Fri Aug 22 01:46:09 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
August 21, 2003

Thank you, Jerry, Daniel and Stefan, for this information....We are
lucky that physically, these viruses cannot hurt us! At least WE are
ok...and that is all that matters....

Regarding computer viruses (grin)...Backup your important files, so if
for some reason, the computer virus hurts your files, you can always
re-format your hard drive and reconstruct the important files...Backing
up on a regular basis is worth the peace of mind ;-)

Val ;-)