Promotion on another Sign Notation System

Mon Aug 25 20:48:12 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
August 25, 2003

Thank you, Angus, for directing us to the Web Archive web site, which
captures complete web sites from the past...

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

Jerry and Stefan, and others who have web sites...You might get a kick
out of looking at your old web designs...I am amazed to say that they
have captured all of our SignWriting site web sites since 1996...I had
fun looking at my old web design - ha! However- it may just be the
first few pages of each web site...I am not sure...but that is a great
service...

Anyway, Angus forgot to mention (smile), that Angus himself has used
the Don Newkirk system...in fact there is a paper on the web:

English to American Sign Language Machine Translation of Weather Reports
http://www.unm.edu/~grvsmth/portfolio/mt-weath.html

written by Angus - and I am glad it is still there.  Take a look....

Val ;-)