test your reading skill

joe martin koshousc at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 29 02:01:37 UTC 2003

A funny thing happened with some of these T-shirts.  I have to admit I
didn't even see it until it was pointed out to me, but it turns out there is
a very tiny typo!  You can probably guess who was the clever person who
spotted it right away----that's right,  it was Stefan, in Germany.   Three
cheers to him for being so quick and clever.  Did anyone else notice it, I
wonder?  Here is a closeup of the design on the shirt: you can test yourself
by seeing if you can spot the error.  Have fun.

--joe