AW: Multiple mouth movements...

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Sat Dec 6 11:13:48 UTC 2003

Hi Valerie and list members,

the Mundbilder on my website are related to mouth-movements in DGS

The spelling for the letter "b" in English would look like the attached
one -

Stefan ;-))

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List [mailto:SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA]Im Auftrag von
Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Samstag, 6. Dezember 2003 00:27
An: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Betreff: Multiple mouth movements...

SignWriting List
December 5, 2003

Nancy Every from Washington State wrote:
>> Also I want to show that when the signer shows someone moving along
>> with a
>> bouncing movement, he's opening and closing his lips with each bounce
>> as
>> though saying buh-buh-buh.  Any ideas?

Dear SW List members and Nancy:

There are several ways to write multiple mouth movements ...First, as
an introduction,have you seen Stefan's Gebaerdenschrift Mundbilder? Go
to:

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/
mundbild_in_der_gebaerdenschrift.htm

When you go to that web page, you will see Stefan's way of writing the
mouth-movement "Be" with two facial expressions linked
together...Please see attached GIF, which I created from his web
page...

That is one way to write the mouth movement for the letter "b"
sound...I know, Nancy, that you are trying to write this three times in
one sign, so my next message will be about that...