Holiday Card from Canada...;-)

Sun Dec 14 20:21:07 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
December 14, 2003

Dear SW List Members:
Many thanks to Tini and Henk Pel, from Canada, for sending this lovely
Holiday card, and holiday message:

 >>Tini and Henk wrote:
SignWriting is still a major part of my life and I hope I will be able
to increase my knowledge in it and have the opportunity to use it more
often. I love translating poems for anyone. It is a real challenge and
learning experience for me, thanks for all your help, Valerie and of
the help from Stefan and Jerry for the oppertunity to write....Here is
our Christmas wish for you, from Henk and myself....