Signs for Philippines, diff. islands and cities

Mon Dec 15 16:15:42 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
December 15, 2003

 >Hector Devias wrote:
And Valerie, thank you because you eliminated the computer glitches. I
was afraid of computer viruses ;)

------

Dear SW List, and Hector!
You are very welcome, Hector, but I don't believe viruses are usually
spread through Listserve Lists...at least, we certainly have been
fortunate so far...so if you see "computer garbage" in your email
message, it means there was a formatting conflict between the Listserve
software that runs our List, and the sender's computer...We are
fortunate that the Linguist web site helped us to save the message in
the Archive, so that I could then re-post it to the List...

And Nana - thank you VERY much for the wonderful signs...I agree with
Hector...they are great! You are doing so much work in the Philippines!
We are fortunate indeed....;-)