Different Greeting Cards....Happy Hanukkah;-)

Tue Dec 16 16:30:43 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
December 16, 2003

Dear SW List members, Ingvild, Stefan, Suzanne, Nana, Tini, Charles -
everyone!
Thank you for your new cards - Nana- yours is great! Congratulations on
sending it. The Microsoft Word document was fine and I could read
it...and later I will create a graphics version for Stefan's new card
gallery that he is building...

Here is a Happy Hanukkah card for the holiday season, and later I will
re-post Charles' Kwanzaa message from years ago...