Dosbox in WinXP

Borg Karl at MRI karl.borg at GOV.MT
Tue Dec 23 10:00:00 UTC 2003

Dear SW List and Valerie

Val, thanks very much for your email with instruction how to use sw ms dos
in win xp as last night I managed load signwriter in dosbox in WINXP!!
Hurray! At last!! since I had been trying to solve this problem, because
before, I installed DosBox latest version of 0.6 and it didn't work with
MsDos signwriter (I do not understand!) and then I tried to install older
version (dosbox 0.58) and it works with msdos signwriter!!

Thankyou again for your patience!

Wishing you and all your family a HAPPY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Best regards from MALTA

Karl ;-)