Flat Hand - In-Between Palm Facings...

Tue Dec 23 20:56:36 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
December 23, 2003

IN-BETWEEN FLAT HAND continued...

The In-Between Palm facings for the Flat Hand apparently are working
for Stefan, and that is an important point, because even though they
have existed for some years, I have personally never used them...So I
want to ask all of you...take a look at Stefan's sign for Christmas,
and then look at my attempt at writing the Norwegian sign for
HOUSE...does this work for you, Ingvild? I am getting used to it (grin
;-)....I hope it works, since it would solve a lot of problems...it is
a special case...most handshapes do not need the in-betweens, like the
flat hand does...please see the attached diagram...I am interested in
your response...Val ;-)