AW: Flat Hand - In-Between Palm Facings...

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Wed Dec 24 10:11:05 UTC 2003

Hi Valerie,

April 11th 2001 you gave instructions on how to write diagonal palm
facings -
newcomers will find the instructions with photos on my website

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/write/email%20lessons/email_lessons02.htm

and the following pages ( just click on [weiter]  at the end of each page

I love the option to write this hand shape but since this hand shape is not
part of the SW44 symbol set  I only use it in special cases ...

Stefan;-))