NEW POSTING: English-American Sign Language Dictionary Online

Sun Dec 28 19:42:31 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
December 28, 2003

Dear SignWriting List Members!
I am happy to announce the new posting of 650 American signs, on the
web, in a FileMaker web database. This means that you can search for a
word, to find a sign, accessing a FileMaker server in my home
office...So when you are searching for a sign, you are in my office -
Welcome everyone! ;-)

To visit, go to:

English-American Sign Language Dictionary Online
http://66.27.70.149:8080/library/lesson_search.jsp

It may be slow, if you try to access the entire dictionary all at
once...It will work faster, if you search for one sign at a time...And
not all the signs entered are perfect either...I will try to improve
the entries over time...And to also add more entries...

I hope some of you can post your feedback to the List...I can use your
help to make sure it is working...Many thanks!

Val ;-)

Sutton at SignWriting.org
tel: 858-456-0098
fax: 858-456-0020