PNG vs GIF....Formatting issues for databases ;-)

Tue Dec 2 01:14:36 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
December 4, 2003

Thanks Dan...I thought there might be an issue with some kind of Mac
format...so under 4 K I have to go into the Unix terminal? - thanks for
telling me...

Now, in regards to your PNGs...don't push yourself on my
account...between so many fine programmers there will probably be
someone who has already done it...Once we have the PNgs for an entire
sss...I will be happy to post it for download on our SW site....then
you do not have to worry about losing them...so keep that in mind, if
you do other work like that...that goes for everyone of course...if
there is some kind of important software development that you want to
share with the world, I will be happy to post it for any of you...it is
good for all of us to create a software depository for SW on the
web...so just write to me privately...

Did you enjoy your conference to San Diego, Dan?...sorry we missed each
other...  Val '-)