Question about Hand Configuration

suksiri danthanavanich suksiri_d at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 7 16:03:17 UTC 2003

Dear all SignWirting List members,
I have question to ask for your helps.
I'm not sure which case I can use the terminology 'Hand Configuration' for.
My need is the terminology which refers to the hand and his handshape in
each word.
For example,
1. the signer uses only one hand for the word 'I'
2. the signer uses his two hands (same handshape) for the word 'year'
3. the signer uses his two hands (different handshape) for the word 'to
help'
Can I use that term 'Hand Configuration' for these cases?
If not, which one is appropriate? Please give me some suggestion.
Thank you.
Suksiri