Stanley -- holiday card

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Sun Dec 14 21:44:25 UTC 2003

Hi Valerie and list members...

Valerie wrote: ".... I believe you have a photo
of your students doing the last position? smile...;-)"

Well - do you remember that we spent so many hours with analyzing Stanley's
performance -

following the links of this website you will find animated Stanley
performing your great choreography

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/Stanley/Movement_writing_stanley.ht

Stefan ;-))