Christmas Greetings from Norway

Mon Dec 15 21:07:20 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
December 15, 2003

 >Ingvild Roald in Norway wrote:
One of our town is on the world heritage list - you can see the churh
there on this photo, alongside a Christmas greeting in NSL.

Dear SW List, and Ingvild!
Thank you for the card from snowy Norway...Is this church in Bergen?
The last sign looks like a Christmas tree? is that the NSL sign for
Christmas?...smile...

I hope everyone around the world can take some time off in the next few
weeks to relax and enjoy the end of the year...2003 has been a good
year, at least for me, and I hope for everyone else too!...    Val ;-)