Next try: Christmas greetings from the Philippines

Nana Dumitra nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT
Tue Dec 16 15:03:43 UTC 2003

Dear Val and SW-List,

Please bear with me  o  I know how to use my computer as a typewriter with
memory, but all the graphics stuff is still very new to me.
Before I used a program called Publisher to make my Christmas card. But I
could not figure out how to save it in one of the possible formates. Even
now I am not sure, if this will work: I just used a simple Word document and
inserted the graphics  o  if this doesn ª²  work, I can still send you just the
sign file as a .gif! At least that much I know already how to do :-)! By the
way, I am using a keyboard with German layout  o  so probably Stefan will be
able to read all my funny characters fine, I will try not to use them
anymore, but as Val said before sometimes it is hard to remember.

Greetings from the Philippines!
Jesus is the reason for the season!
Nana