para mas informacion sobtre DAC at SignWriting.org

Tue Dec 30 15:43:41 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
December 30, 2003

Dear SW List, and Bart!
Thank you for your improved translation, Bart...I can see you know
several languages, and one of them must be Spanish! I am very pleased
to hear from Peru again...this is our third group from Peru, and I hope
that we can assist them with some of our Spanish
materials...Unfortunately, the materials we have are not in Peruvian
Sign Language, but instead Spanish (Madrid) Sign Language and Colombian
and Nicaraguan Sign Languages...and they are all different signed
languages...even though Spanish is a common-spoken language for
them...So in my next message I will list some of the Spanish materials,
for everyone's general information...

Val ;-)