Re: Texto Biblico em português

Sat Feb 15 15:22:06 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
February 15, 2003

On Friday, February 14, 2003, at 05:12 AM, Daniela wrote:
> Olá, meu nome é  Daniela gostaria de saber se vocês  tem textos
> Biblicos em portugues acompanhados da escrita de sinais, gosto
> muitíssimo de aprender  sobre esses assuntos, tenho muitos amigos
> surdos e quero me aprofundar mais no assunto p/ ajuda-los, se tiverem
> outras matérias nessa linha gostaria de receber p/ poder estudar mais
> sobre esse idioma maravilhoso este mundo cheio de novidades e
> sinceridade que é a comunidade dos surdos. Sem mais um grande abraço,
> Daniela de Brito Augusto.

Translated text into English (translation by computer):
Hello. My name is Daniela and I would like to know if you have the
Bible texts in Portuguese followed of the writing of signs, I would
like much to learn on these subjects, I have many deaf friends and I
want to go deep more in subject to help them, other materials about
this subject I would like to receive to be able to study more on this
wonderful language this full world of new developments and sincerity
that is the community of the deaf people. A great big hug, Daniela de
August Brito.

------------------------

Dear Daniela -
Thank you for your message. I have posted your message to our
SignWriting List. We have several List members from Brazil, and I hope
they can answer your question about the Bible written in Brazilian Sign
Language....

Here in the USA we have Bible passages written in American Sign
Language. You can read them on the web. Go to this web page:

SignBible Site
Bible Verses Written in American Sign Language
http://cyberjer.com/signbibl/

Can anyone help Daniela?...Please write directly to her:

Daniela
wpdani at terra.com.br

Many thanks!