SignWriting Information Packet.

dac dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Mon Feb 17 02:26:48 UTC 2003

> I was able to get the SignBank program to work,
> without FileMaker, but it doesn't seem to do what I
> need: create SignWriting symbols and documents.

True. But as the program builds, you will have a searchable database of
signs and symbols. And you can copy and paste whole signs into other
documents, like Microsoft Word, so SignBank at least gives us a bridge
to other programs...

Plus there are some very cool printing formats.  Try printing SignBank
3 - the picture dictionary. It is a lovely little dictionary. Click on
Print Icon 6 and 7, for the full Picture Dictionaries dictionaries...