diagonal planes

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Wed Feb 26 17:27:46 UTC 2003

Hi Valerie and Listmembers,
  yesterday we started to create lots of teachingmaterials.

  How about this series of photos to teach the symbols for the handshapes
held in various diagonal postions -

  I am most interested to see your lessons flat hand going down like a car
driving downhill - flathand-  back of hand upside - fingertips down

  It is easy to write the SW- symbols from side-view - but what do the same
symbols look like from the expressive point of view ??

  Stefan ;-))