AW: Half-Circles

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Fri Feb 28 23:10:57 UTC 2003

Hi Stuart, can you post your suggestion for the sign as an attached gif ?

Stefan ;-))

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List [mailto:SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA]Im Auftrag von
Stuart Thiessen
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. Februar 2003 21:25
An: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Betreff: Half-Circles

Maybe I am missing the obvious, but I am working on a sign that does a
half-circle movement forward-up-back.  My understanding is that we have 1/4
circles and full circles, but how do we specify a 1/2 circle?  Or does the
partial circle mean 1/4 or 1/2 depending on context?

Just an odd question that I am not clear on.  Thanks!

Stuart