SignWriting inside email....Exporting SGN files to BMP

Sun Feb 16 17:06:50 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
February 16, 2003

On Sunday, February 16, 2003, at 07:48 AM, Tini Pel wrote:
> How do you insert this attachment for example, onto an e-mail message?
> hope I make myself clear, so that you don't have to open an
> attachment, it
> is right on the message itself.

----------------------------

Hello Tini and List members:
To insert a sign into an email message, you need to export the signs in
your SignWriter-SGN file to BMP. Then you need to change the BMP to a
GIF or JPEG, and then attach it to an email message and send it to the
List.

So first, learn how to export to BMP. Go to this web page ....and
download Document 8: "Exporting to BMP"...

SignWriter Computer Program Instructions
http://signwriting.org/forums/software/sw44/sw44less/download.html

Once you have successfully exported the sign to BMP, then open a Paint
program and change the BMP to JPEG or GIF, and then attach it to an
email message and send it to the List...the graphic will be inside the
email message.

I hope this helps!