Stefan got his big white box - Thank you Stefan! ;-)

Mon Feb 17 23:47:08 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
February 17, 2003

Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
> Dear Valerie, thanks for your optimism ;-) and for your wonderful
> materials and ideas ;-)

Ahh...thanks...but you are equally as optomistic.. and an excellent
teacher too!  Thanks for the attached note written in ASL signs (see
below) - It is fun that you write to me that way... Very nice of you.
Let me see if I can read it..

"Dear Valerie
Thank you for what? I got your big white box. I feel happy. Wonderful
gift for me. Yes! Super! Bye Stefan!"

Ohhhh - So you got your box? That is great. I sent copies of the
SignWriting Web Site CDs to the webmasters whose sites were included on
the CD...and also to the CD creator, Bill Reese. Jerry Spillman and
Bill have already received their boxes, and now Stefan, so only Antonio
Carlos in Brazil has not gotten his yet - Thanks to ALL of you for
giving so much to SignWriting with your sites and cd creations!  Val ;-)