Stefans pictures - starting the discussion :)

Ilka Schäfke ilka at SCHAEFKE.NET
Wed Feb 26 19:23:00 UTC 2003

These are my first ideas on how to possibly write some of your pictures in SignWriting. I still don't have a program that works, so i had to experiment - sorry for that! Hope you can open it. I'm referring with my attachment to Stefans photos.

Regarding what Mark wrote, I thought it shouldn't be so complicated, so i wrote 2 to 5 like the attachment. My problems started by b versus d. Don't we need to distinguish if the fingers are closer to the body or further away? only the horizon line didn't solve the problem for me or am i thinking wrong?

ilka
Ilka Schäfke
Weidestraße 25
22083 Hamburg