SIGNBANK LESSONS: Adding Signs

Sat Jan 18 03:30:55 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
January 17, 2003

> can you correct that in your SignBank folder please ?
> attached is the sign with correct spelling .. ;-)) Stefan ;-)

Hi Stefan -
I am happy to do that. Look at the attached. I have fixed the original
you gave me, because the new one is very much larger than the first
four signs you gave me, and even though the TrueType (TT) fonts are
beautiful, they are a different head-size. When we paste these signs
into SignBank, it is nice to have them a consistent head size....so all
the heads look the same and no one has a "big head" - ha!