hoerah

Mon Jan 20 16:30:12 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
January 20, 2003

Dear SW List!
Thank you for your messages. Great to hear from you, Wayne and Tini.
Yes...Tini you and everyone are welcome to ask questions on the List
anytime - that is the whole idea of the List!! There is free tech
support anytime....I am not sure what you mean by the value of those
numbers...but I am sure you will tell us in time - ...meanwhile enjoy
SignBank and SignWriter!

Val ;-)

On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 07:00 AM, Tini Pel wrote:

> Thank you Valerie, for helping me with the Signbank Run time. We have
> been
> able to download it. Wow a lot to learn yet. Now I have to learn the
> value
> of all those numbers. I have printed all your lessons so I just have
> to go
> through all of it. If I get "stuck" I can ask you, right? Or I can ask
> Stefan for help as well
> THANKS, have a wonderful day!!!
> L.I.F.E.
> Tini.