SymbolBank Symbol ID Numbers

Fri Jan 31 15:21:09 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
January 31, 2003

On Thursday, January 23, 2003, Ronald Dettloff wrote:
> I am having the same problem as Tina.

Hello Tini, Ron and Everyone!
I am sure there are other people who do not understand those numbers,
Tini and Ron.... The numbers are useful for programmers, if they are
building their own computer programs using SignWriting. But most people
will probably be more interested in the signs, rather than the
individual symbols. So you don't have to really learn those numbers,
unless you want to...

Having said that, I am happy to discuss SymbolBank. So in the next few
messages, I will try to diagram what the numbers mean...