movement - writing : piece for two

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Wed Jan 1 23:21:43 UTC 2003

Hi Tini, Valerie and friends ,

Tini wrote :

"Your movement writing looks fun. I wanted to print it but I can not get it
on one sheet, there is no room for part of the right side."

I am sorry -

OK for all who are interested I created a variety of different  PDF -
documents  ( black  white,  red -blue, different printing formats) of this
movement - piece -

First step try to understand - some parts are a little bit tricky but my
students love it !!
Second step: perform again, again, again until you feel familiar
Third step: Look for an audience -  they will be fascinated !  promise

It is fascinating to see a whole group moving ...

go to : http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/pdftexte.htm  and click on
the graphics

We try to learn it in our class - who knows perhaps there are other children
who would like to learn to move as chorus  foolowing this description -
which should be international - ha !

Have fun Stefan ;-))