Password?

Mon Jan 20 16:40:13 UTC 2003

> I was not aware that i would need a password to try out the
> software...i downloaded Filemaker pro...and the signbank
> software and now it is asking for a password...is it not
> shareware? Is there not a trial period? Please let me know

---------------------

SignWriting List
January 20, 2003

Thanks for writing. SignBank is free to use. No trial period necessary.
The passwords are:

12345 for Readers
54321 for Editors

The passwords were on the web. Go to these pages for instructions to
get started (you will find the passwords at the end of these two
documents ;-)

QuickStart SignBank 2002 in FileMaker
http://www.SignBank.org/downloads/download02.html

QuickStart SignBank Runtime (does not require FileMaker)
http://www.SignBank.org/downloads/download03.html

Enjoy!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

Sign Languages