Secure Web Order Form for SignWriting

Thu Jan 23 16:56:14 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
January 23, 2003

Dear SignWriting List Members!
I bet you wonder what happened to me? Well...on Tuesday our programmer
came to work full-time for two weeks. We are creating a secure,
automated web site for ordering SignWriting and DanceWriting books,
videos, software and CDs. This will be a vast improvement over our
order forms that have been on the web since 1996 (which were not
secure). So in about a week or so, people will be able to pay for
SignWriting Memberships and all of our products on the web, with
automatic approval of your credit card. There will even be a place to
donate to our nonprofit organization online, if someone wants to do
that.... ;-)

This new online catalog will include new products....including those
mysterious CDs I keep saying I am going to finish...So please excuse my
silence...Todd is using my computer at times and it is hard to get to
email!

My best wishes -

Sutton at SignWriting.org

Sign Languages