Sign Writing 5.0 funding?

Antony Daamen adaamen at OPTUSNET.COM.AU
Fri Jan 31 22:51:31 UTC 2003

Hello all,

I take it that the sign Writing 5.0 is done in Java, or is it another
language?

Here in Townsville is the James Cook University, and they have a degree in
IT (Programming). I was considering visiting the Dean there and ask if one
of hte students want to write this program either for their PhD or if it
would be to 'simple' for that as a project within the studying fro the
degree ...

Originally I wanted to do that when I was studying there, but my life took a
different turn and I stopped studying......

Is this a good idea?
So would you be able to give me any information I might need before I go
there?

Just wanting to help.

Antony