Dan's SWML suggestion about pasting sign sentences from dictionaries

Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa rocha at ATLAS.UCPEL.TCHE.BR
Fri Jul 11 17:32:31 UTC 2003

Angus, Dan, Valerie,...

  Just to remark that in Brazil we have never been keen to the
dictionary. Everybody is always retyping signs as they are needed.
Almost no one has developed dictionaries for storing in the SignWriter
program.

  As well as few people are actually printing from SignWriter. Everybody
do screen captures, rearrange the signs in some graphical editor
(usually MS Paint) and then either print the document
or else use MS Word to build larger documents, and then print from
it.

  All the best,

  Antonio Carlos