Hooked "L"

Mon Jul 14 16:33:16 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
July 14, 2003

Looking at Ingvild's diagram attached....When the thumb is on the same
side with the index finger, it is generally the L hand...but the
handshape that Stuart brought up...the one on the bottom right of your
diagram...that is a unique symbol that has the thumb angled forward,
and the index finger bending....it is the exception and if I can get
the time later today, I hope I can explain it better...smile...Val ;-)